1. What areas do you deliver to?
We deliver to areas all around El Paso, Texas such as:
And many other cities and towns around these areas.
2. Around how long does it take for the shutters to deliver?
It really all depends on the job that is placed. The shutters usually take around 2-3 weeks, maybe 4 if the order is bigger than average.
3. Do you accept Credit Card?
4. Do you accept Checks?
5. Semi-gloss or High-gloss?
We prefer to use semi-gloss for our customers, as the glare is more intense when using high-gloss.
6. How long do your shutters last?
They can last for more than 20+ years. They never peel, and with proper care and handling, they are sure to last more than a lifetime.